15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular 2022। bjsc.gov.bd
15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular Circular 2022 has been published. The 15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular Circular 2022 is published from the official website of BJSC www.bjsc.gov.bd. Recruitment circular has been published for the first post of Assistant Judge of Bangladesh Judicial Service. The 15th Assistant Public Recruitment Circular 2022 Beach has been attached in PDF format and it explains how to apply. You can easily apply for the 15th recruitment by clicking on the Apply button below. Besides, you will get all the information of the 15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular Circular from here. So if you want to apply for the post of 15th Assistant Judge, you must read the complete recruitment notice in time.
15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular 2022
15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular 2022 has been published on the official website of BSc. The selection process for the 15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular will be completed in three steps. First the test will be taken first then the written and lastly the viva test will be taken. Those who will apply for the 15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular Circular 2022 will have to give a preliminary examination first. Those who pass the preliminary examination will have to participate in the written test and if they pass the written test they will have to take viva or viva test. All the candidates will be appointed only after passing the viva examination. There are certain qualifications for participation that candidates cannot apply if they do not meet all the qualifications. From the following section, you will get a good look at the eligibility of the application for Democracy Assistant Judge Recruitment Circular 2022.
Eligibility for 15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular 2022
Candidates who will apply for the post of Assistant Judge Recruitment Examination must have the following qualifications as per the 15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular Circular. In order to participate in the 15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular Examination, some qualifications are required in various subjects like age, educational qualification, physical qualification etc. of the candidate. If you read the 15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular Notice carefully, you will know the details about eligibility.
Eligibility of application
Eligibility to participate in Assistant Judge Recruitment Examination: –
- Age: The age of the candidate cannot be more than 32 years. Age will be determined according to the original certificate of secondary school certificate or equivalent examination. Applications will not be accepted if the candidate is older. Affidavit will not be accepted in case of age determination.
- Educational Qualification: 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Law or Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or 3-year Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized foreign university.
- Provided, however, that the person must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree (honors) in law or, as the case may be, a second class or equivalent CGPA at the postgraduate level in law.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit to perform the duties of Assistant Judge. The candidate should appear before the Medical Board constituted by the Department of Health or the nominated Medical Officer for verification and certification of any physical disability in the discharge of such duties.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh or a permanent resident of Bangladesh or a resident of Bangladesh. But if the candidate marries or promises to marry a person who is not a citizen of Bangladesh, then he will be considered ineligible.
If you are interested in participating in the Assistant Judge Recruitment Examination, you are advised to visit the official website www.bjsc.gov.bd for more details.
Exam type and pass number
During the appointment of Assistant Judge, the candidate selection process will be completed through 3 examinations which are: –
- Preliminary Examination: All the candidates have to participate in the Preliminary Examination in the MCQ system of 100 marks. The test will have a total of 100 MCQs. The value of each MCQ will be 1 number. However, for wrong answer of each MCQ, 0.25 number will be deducted. Only those who have passed the preliminary examination can participate in the written examination.
- Written Examination: In the 13th Assistant Judge Recruitment Examination written examination number 1000 has been held. A candidate who gets an average of 50% marks will be considered as having passed the written test. However, if a candidate gets less than 30 marks in any subject, he will be considered as unsuccessful in the written test.
- viva Examination: Only candidates who have passed the written examination will be able to participate in the final viva examination. The viva test will be of 100 marks. Passed number 50 in viva test.
15th Assistant Judge Circular 2022
|15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular PDF Download|
To download the 15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular Exam Admission PDF you need to enter the link below.
- Access the bjsc.teletalk.com.bd website
- You have to select the Download Admit Card option from the menu
Admit card can be downloaded by clicking on submit button with user id and password
I hope you have already been able to download the 15th BJSC Assistant Judge Circular Circular 2022. However, if you have any questions about PDF download or test method, you can let us know by commenting in the comment box below. The resultsinsiderbd.com team is always ready to help you.