18th NTRCA Circular 2022 has been published. Private Teacher Registration Circular 2022, NTRCA Syllabus and Examination Date are known. Preliminary examination will be held as per 18th NTRCA Circular ____. Date and written test will be held on ___ date. The 18th NTRCA Circular 2022 was published on the official website of NTRCA and later in various dailies. Today’s article on the details and syllabus of the 18th NTRCA Circular.
This is a great opportunity for those who are preparing for the 18th NTRCA exam. The application will run from ___ date to ___ 2022.
18th NTRCA Circular PDF Download 2022
This 18th NTRCA 2022 is published for the purpose of registration and certification of candidates interested in becoming teachers in private educational institutions of the country. Preliminary examination will be taken in the first stage of 18th private teacher registration examination. Candidates who pass the preliminary examination will have the opportunity to participate in the written examination in the second stage. Students who pass the written test will participate in the test.
Important dates of 18th Teacher Registration Examination
Date of publication of Circular:
Date of Preliminary Examination:
Admission Download Link:
Date of written test:
Viva Exam Date:
18th NTRCA Circular 2022
Candidates were very much interested in when the 18th NTRCA Circular will be published in 2022. Students who are preparing for the 18th NTRCA Circular 2022 will be able to know the date, application procedure and all the information of the 18th NTRCA Registration Examination from here. Result Insider BD reveals all the information of 18th Teacher Recruitment Examination.
18th NTRCA Application Process 2022
To apply for the 18th Private Teacher Registration Examination, follow up.
- Candidates need to apply by entering the website NTRCA.teletalk.com.bd
- Candidates have to open the application form by selecting the post for which they want to apply according to their educational qualifications.
- You have to upload the signature and photo in the online application form. Must be signed (length 300 x width 60) and picture (length 300 x width 300). Must upload color image.
- All the information in the application form must be provided correctly. If any information is given incorrectly, there will be no opportunity to revise the application.
- Without the educational qualifications mentioned in the 18th NTRCA Circular, one cannot apply for the post. The Circular gives educational qualifications for all the posts.
- If a candidate claims that his / her degree from abroad is equivalent to any of the educational qualifications mentioned next to the mentioned posts, he / she has to present the original copy of the Equivalence Certificate issued by the concerned Equality Committee or the concerned department of the Ministry of Education in the interview. Otherwise oral examination will not be taken.
- You need to save the print copy of the application online. You can display this print copy if you need accuracy.
The candidate will determine the optional subject of the registration examination from the subjects / subjects mentioned in the Circular against the post for which he is eligible and willing to apply for the examination and will mention it in the online application form.
- Candidate’s own name, father’s name and mother’s name should be submitted in the same manner as mentioned in the certificate of passing SSC or equivalent examination.
- All the messages / SMS related to the 18th NTRCA examination will be provided to the phone number that the candidate will provide during the online application.
18th NTRCA Payment Process 2022
- After filling the application form online, uploading the candidate’s picture and signature as per the instructions and submitting the application form, the application preview will be seen on the computer along with the picture.
- Upon completion of submitting the correct application form the candidate will get a User ID and an Applicant’s Copy with photo and signature.
- The Applicant’s Copy will be printed or downloaded by the candidate and saved. Using the User ID provided in the copy of Applicant’s, the candidate will send 02 (two) SMS through any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number in the prescribed manner and will submit the prescribed fee of Rs. .
First SMS: Write NTRCA <space> User ID and send to 16222.
Second SMS: Write NTRCA <Space> Yes <Space> PIN and send to 16222.