Prime Bank Scholarship Circular 2023
“Prime Bank” is a reputed bank of Bangladesh and this bank has been providing scholarships every year to provide financial assistance to poor and meritorious students. Those students who have successfully cleared the SSC and HSC exams in 2022 can apply for the Prime Bank Scholarship. How to apply for Prime Bank scholarship for meritorious poor students, eligibility and time to apply can be known in detail in this article. So interested applicants will apply Prime Bank Education after knowing our article completely.
PRIME BANK SCHOLARSHIP PRIME BANK LIMITED has been providing scholarships to poor and middle class meritorious students since 2007 under the CSR program of Prime Bank Limited.
Prime Bank Scholarship 2022 Application Eligibility
Only after passing the SSC and HSC examination in 2022 should you be currently studying at the HSC or graduation level in various institutions of the country.
GPA must be at least 9.00 for aggregate students in SSC and HSC examination and 8.8 for female students.
The monthly income of the guardian should be 10 thousand rupees or less.
Students receiving scholarship from any other source (except Govt / Board circle) will not be considered for this scholarship.
Application Rules for Prime Bank Scholarship 2023
1. The applicant has to attach two color photographs of the SSC/HSC examination certificate and the photocopy of the number sheet with the application form.
2. Parent’s income certificate should be attached by Municipality / Union Parishad Chairman / Ward Councilor or First Class Gazetted Officer.
2. First apply online, then send hard copy of application form through courier.
3. The words “Application for Education Scholarship-2021” should be mentioned on the envelope.
4. Providing wrong or false information will result in rejection of the application form.
5. The decision of the authority will be considered in the finalization of the selection and nomination of the scholarship recipients.
Scholarship amount and duration
Duration: 3-5 years.
Education Level: SSC or equivalent
Monthly stipend: Tk 2400 (Tk 7200 paid in lump sum every 3 months)
Other features of the scholarship
Poor like: (Marginal Farmers /Landless/Day laborers/Homeless/River flood victims/Beggars/Manga victims/ Natural calamity victims/VGD VGF card holders/Rickshaw or van drivers/Small borrowers/House maids etc.)
Physically challenged, orphans, children of destitute freedom fighters or their descendants, tribals or backward communities, children of unmarried mothers, nursing, technical students are eligible for some relaxation.
Prime Bank Scholarship 2023 Application Steps
Step-1: First download the application form.
Step-2: The application form must be filled in English.
Step-3: Applicant’s passport size color photograph should be attached on the top right side of the first page of the application form.
Step-4: Signature and date should be collected on the first page of the application form along with the seal of the institution or head of the department currently studying in section 4.
Step-5: Scan copies of all documents should be uploaded.
– Monthly income certificate of father/mother/guardian (one photo format file) – Max 500 KB
SSC Mark Sheet (a photo format file) – Max 500 KB
HSC Mark Sheet (a photo format file) – Max 500 KB
Currently Undergraduate Admission Receipt (a photo format file) – Maximum 500 KB
Step-6: What to do after login (must save mobile number and password for login if required)
What to do in filling the application form
- Personal Information (in English)
- Educational Information (in English)
- Details of education currently being pursued at undergraduate level (in English)
- Statement of Family Income (in English)
- (in English) any particular reason such as
- Scholarship received from any other Bank/Financial Institution (in English)
- Attachments (scanned both pages of application form, monthly income certificate, SSC mark sheet, HSC mark
- sheet and current admission receipt for graduation)
- Click on submit button
Link to Apply
scholarship Must enter via primebankfoundation.org link.
Address to send application form
Following is the address to which the application should be sent after filling it online:-
Chief Executive Officer,
Prime Bank Foundation,
House No-10, (Second Floor), Road No. 19/A,
Block -E, Banani -Dhaka, 1213
Hope you got to know about Prime Bank Scholarship 2023. If you have any query about Prime Bank Scholarship 2023 then ask here. If you don’t understand any part of this article comment in the comment box, Result Insider BD team always try to solve your problem. For more information about this, join our Facebook group and stay tuned by liking our Facebook page. Thanks a lot for reading the complete article.